Become a Certified RPYT(Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher)
Teach Fertility, Prenatal, Postnatal and Baby & Me Yoga with Confidence
Our 85-hour teacher training includes an in-depth study of:
• Anatomy and physiology of the pregnant and postnatal student
• Subtle Body in Pregnancy (pranayama, meditation, visualization)
• Childbirth education in prenatal classes
• Common ailments of pregnancy and yoga to help
• Birth Art in yoga classes
• Business Practices & Marketing
• Fertility yoga
• Infant loss and grief
• Postnatal and Baby & Me yoga classes
• Yoga for pelvic health – for the prenatal and postnatal student
• Sequencing and theming your classes
• The 8-limbs and chakras in pregnancy and birth
Find out more about our:
MamaNurture is a Registered Prenatal Yoga School.
With this 85-hour teacher training, you will receive your RPYT (Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher) certification.
Fertility, Prenatal, Postnatal and Baby & Me YogaRPYT (Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher) Certification
Testimonialsfrom previous MamaNurture grads
Powerful, Nurturing, Informative, Inspiring, and Sacred. These are only a few words that describe what MamaNurture is all about.
Shannon and Kim have created a program that gives expecting women a space to embrace the wonders of their changing body, learn about childbirth and how using yoga poses can help facilitate an easier birth, information on a variety of pregnancy and birth topics, and most important…..how to relax and enjoy this special time in a women’s life.
This program encompasses everything to do with the mind,body, and soul connection. Shannon and Kim represent one of my favourite quotes…”be the change you want to see in the world”….look out birthing world…..change is happening!!