Fertility, Prenatal, Postnatal and Baby & Me Yoga.RPYT (Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher) Certification
Introduction to Prenatal Yoga FREE Online Trainingwith Rena Wren & Shannon Crow
In this 1.5 hour FREE online workshop you will learn about:
* The benefits of prenatal yoga
* The contraindicated poses/breath practices in pregnancy
* The Cautioned and contraindicasted poses when teaching prenatal yoga
* Some basics of teaching to pregnant students
* How to modify poses and breath practices for pregnancy
* Our favourite variations (we demo lots of them)
When you sign up – we will send you the replay video and booklet. –>>>>
Become a Certified RPYT(Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher)
Teach Fertility, Prenatal, Postnatal and Baby & Me Yoga with Confidence
Directed by Shannon Crow, E-RYT500, RPYT, RCYT and Rena Wren, YACEP, E-RYT 500, RPYT
Our 85-hour teacher training includes an in-depth study of:
• Anatomy and physiology of the pregnant and postnatal student
• Subtle Body in Pregnancy (pranayama, meditation, visualization)
• Childbirth education in prenatal classes
• Common ailments of pregnancy and yoga to help
• Birth Art in yoga classes
• Business Practices & Marketing
• Fertility yoga
• Infant loss and grief
• Postnatal and Baby & Me yoga classes
• Yoga for pelvic health – for the prenatal and postnatal student
• Sequencing and theming your classes
• The 8-limbs and chakras in pregnancy and birth
MamaNurture is a Registered Prenatal Yoga School.
With this 85-hour teacher training, you will receive your RPYT (Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher) certification.
Can I Teach Downward Dog to Prenatal Yoga Students?
Out of all of the yoga postures, downward dog is the one that yoga teachers ask us about the most. There is a good reason to question this pose.
Prenatal Yoga: Ball Class
Here are six poses from our Prenatal Yoga Ball Class, so that you can offer modifications, birthing poses and comfort measures to your pregnant yogis.
Yoga for Piriformis Syndrome
Enjoy this Yoga for Piriformis Syndrome sequence to help relieve the tension in the piriformis muscle. Our language in this flow is for the prenatal yoga student, but anyone will benefit from it.
Want new articles sent right to your email?
Testimonialsfrom previous MamaNurture grads
Powerful, Nurturing, Informative, Inspiring, and Sacred. These are only a few words that describe what MamaNurture is all about.
Shannon and Kim have created a program that gives expecting women a space to embrace the wonders of their changing body, learn about childbirth and how using yoga poses can help facilitate an easier birth, information on a variety of pregnancy and birth topics, and most important…..how to relax and enjoy this special time in a women’s life.
This program encompasses everything to do with the mind,body, and soul connection. Shannon and Kim represent one of my favourite quotes…”be the change you want to see in the world”….look out birthing world…..change is happening!!